Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Prophecy to the ‘Church-at-Large’, through Dr. Thomas Manton IV

The missionaries are out there in their place, and it is so hard and tough for them. Yet, do not only focus on their suffering! You have seen the suffering and the martyrdom of many, and how they have been persecuted. But that is not indicative of everything that is going on out there!

My people are getting saved, healed, baptized and delivered!
My presence is with My people there. My glory is with my people there. I am moving there. People are getting saved, healed, baptized and delivered! They are coming into the family of God. 

The Lord says that I will raise up in years to come two major Christian Networks in America. They will rival the amounts of broadcast quality and quantity to the nations of the world. The Lord says I am now raising up a new breed and a new company of ministers that are going to carry my fire.
I will be with those that have a heart to do battle and those that have a heart to do what I want them to do! I am going to bless, fund, increase and promote them. They are going to be like flaming fires, even before the nations of the world, says the Lord!
They will have a major impact upon nations, peoples, leadership of the church-at large, and upon the Body of Christ to bring the message and the favor of God and the Word of the Lord to this generation!
As I let kings be put up on the throne in the generations past, and then I let them die the way they died, so I will in these days as well, says the Spirit of God. Some will just go off the scene that have grieved Me over and over and never wanted my heart but they wanted to steer Me instead of Me steering them!
The new remnant, the new breed and the new company is going to arise now. And neither men nor demonic forces will be able to stop what I am about to do. For it will surely be that strong, says the sprit of the Lord!
And my mantle will be draped over them, says the Spirit of the Lord. And nobody will be able to stop or touch what I am doing these days, through these ones.
We thank You Lord, that you are raising up transparent vessels that can be like a glass before the light and say, look through me and see Him. Look through me and see Him! Lord, we thank you that your kingdom is being advanced now throughout the World in greater ways and measures than ever before, in Jesus Majestic and Mighty name! *Amen!

This is an excerpt of a two part series – A Prophecy to the ‘Church-at-Large’, through Dr. Thomas Manton IV. Enjoy more teachings and resources, and may God bless you…! *Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment