Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tunisia – Another Major Prophecy Through Dr. Thomas Manton IV!

Another Major Prophecy spoken through Dr. Thomas Manton IV ‘live’ in London December 2003 has just come to pass! See today’s world-news-headlines: “Tunisia presidential regime toppled!” This has been ‘live’ on the website for seven years! The message is very very specific … God said he would bring that regime down… And it has now happened! Tunisia recently hit the world’s media headlines after the president was forced to flee the nation following a coup. These are the highlights of the prophecy given eight years ago!
1.    The Lord says, that the nation of Tunisia shall come out in the world’s media because I am doing a shift in that nation.

2.    On the system and institution of that government, God says I am going to topple it! I am going to break its underpinnings, and begin to let it fall!

3.    All across the nation, I am going to begin to cause My new government to be put in. And I will deal with the ungodly! I will even get involved with them, and make them move things into the way I desire them to be!

4.    God says I am answering by fire now; it will be undeniable and absolutely annihilating to the forces and principles that have stood there for years and years! My government shall now be instituted.

5.    My favour shall come upon My Chosen Vessels and My fire, My wealth and My increase and My blessings shall come upon those I have called and ordained to stand in the middle of the battle!!

To view the whole prophecy through Dr. Thomas Manton IV on Dec 2003 in London, visit http://www.thomasmanton.com/prophecies/prophecies_tunisia.php.  Blessings to you from the ministry…!

No comments:

Post a Comment