The kind of excellence God is interested in is that which aims at attaining excellence of God’s character or moral perfection. Your perceptions, friends, expectations, time management and mentality contribute towards how excellent you become in life and God’s laws. Read excerpts of Thomas Manton’s book, Excellence – 40 Action Keys!
1.Laws of I AM: Confirm Whether the Real Laws Of I AM are Working In Your Life. Honestly Ask Yourself These Five Questions: Am I;
i) A Giver
ii) A Tither
iii) A Seed-Sower
iv) Obedient to the Vision of God for My Life
v) An Advancer Of The Kingdom; or Am I Just Living and Existing for Myself?
2. Perception: Look at a Person Not for What you Expect or Hope They Will be BUT For Who They Really Are. You will Avoid Unnecessary Abuse And Pain By Doing This.
3. Friends: Can be Blockers or Blessers, Inhibitors or Releasers; They are Like a Wave -A Prophecy About Your Future. Connect Wisely With Them Because a Mis-Connection or Mis-Fire in Relationships Can Result Into Great Suffering.
4. Expectation: Nobody Can give You What They Don’t have. Some People will Come and Park In Your Life And Help You Do Nothing. Connect Wisely.
5. Reality Check: Don’t be too Optimistic or Pessimistic. Be Real!
6. Time: Be Productive With It. Invest it Wisely For God Will Hold Us Accountable for How We Spent It. Don’t ever Excessively Spend It In Unproductive Things like Entertainment.
7. Mentality: Loose the ‘God-Is-Always –In-Control’ Religious Mentality. God Is Not Always In Control!! Ask Yourself; Where Is He When; “The Thief Comes To Steal, Kill And Destroy”? Although God Has a Will, It Is Not Always Done!
8. Lifestyle: Cultivate a Descent and Powerful Life; The Pre-Requisite Of God’s Visitation.
9. Identity: Know Who You Really Are; A Royal Blood Born Of God Himself. Confirm Your Unique Qualities By Asking Yourself This; What Is It About Me That Differentiates Me from Others? Remember; It is Your Uniqueness, Not Your Similarity That makes You Great.
10. Persistency: Though For A While Success May Be Aversive, Keep Talking Positively Not Negatively About Your Challenges. Use Your Challenges To Explore New Things.
There we saw the giants (the descendants of Anak came from the giants); and we were like grasshoppers in our own sight, and so we were in their sight.” Num 13:33
Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy – meditate on these things. Philippians 4: 8-9
To order the CD/DVD album, Excellence! – 40 Action Keys, or the book, write to:
Dr. Thomas Manton IV -- Founder/Overseer
P.O Box 10784-00200 -- Nairobi, Kenya
Call / SMS us today on:
+254 728 667 546 - (M-Pesa)
+254 736 7 10000 - (Zap)
+254 772 562 722 - (Orange)
E-Mail Us: Ministry@ThomasManton.com
Visit us Online today on: www.ThomasManton.com